just needing to point out a few faves that have been sitting around in my Ravelry queue – some new additions & some that are much older… with over 12 pages of patterns saved (not to mention 396 patterns faved!), i kinda wanted to make note of ones that should be kept at the forefront of my knitting radar.
- Bellflower Shrug – (Ravelry link) – excited that the designer is re-working the pattern & that it will be re-released in Fall 2009 !!!
- DONE! Droplet Hat – (Ravelry link)
- DONE! Mary Jane Slippers – so cute.
- Butterfly Hat
- Aran Isle Slippers – (Ravelry link) – suitable for Dad?
- OpArt – possibly the best baby blanket ever?
- DONE! Checkerboad Slippers – the ones I simply cannot get right, argh!
- Wavelet Hat
- DONE! Bella’s Mittens – WANT, period.
- Evangeline – gah, no longer a free pattern :(
- DONE! Owlings – (Ravelry link) – super dooper cute!
- Twiggy – yet another fabulous ‘little person’ knit.
- lettuce vine cowl
- DONE! Baby Chalice Blanket – love love LOVE.
- DONE! Malabrigo Hand Thingies – mmmMalabrigo…
- DONE! Greenery Hat – (Ravelry link) – especially in hot pink.
- KARIN wristwamers – (Ravelry link) – hmm, sensing a pattern here…
- DONE! Traveling Woman
- Orangie – (Ravelry link)
- Butterfly Beret
- Macro Lace Cardigan – actually, all 3 of her patterns in this series are gooders; not to mention the Milkweed Shawl…
okay so this was definitely more than ‘a few faves’. now that i’ve got them in front of me, it’s going to be tough to decide what to knit next. and the even tougher part will be trying to knit from my stash (Ravelry link), while abstaining from further s.e.x. there are also waaaaaaaaay too many sock patterns in my queue – so many in fact that i could not bear to pick even one that stood out for me, hah. and sweaters, sweaters galore. (note to self: must finish CPH ASAP so knitted-sweater confidence is boosted).
which future project(s) are you excited about casting on for?