25 Random Things About Me
RULES: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note/post with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. Learned how to knit in 2005, intending to make my Dad slippers just like his ma used to. And still haven’t succeeded.
2. I don’t give up easily.
3. Can you say “true Gemini”?
4. My doors are always locked.
5. Loooove the show America’s Best Dance Crew, yo!
6. Sometimes I go to see movies just for the popcorn.
7. Bad habit: too much fast food – bleuch! Need to stop being so lazy.
8. I’d like to knit (and finish) a sweater this year.
9. Sewing is the bane of my existence.
10. I like cuddling up with my man on the couch and falling asleep in his arms.
11. Starbucks addict. Bigtime.
12. My native tongue is Sexton-ese. It’s quite a difficult language to learn & understand.
13. Brussel sprouts = yum!
14. I’d love to go back to school and just take random courses for the fun of it.
15. My right thumb is slightly longer than my left because I sucked on it too much when I was a young’un.
16. One day I’d love to live in England or Wales.
17. Every time I drive past Prince Rupert Street I say “Gum tree!”. Most people think I’m nuts…
18. I get tucked in like a baby, every night.
19. Being alone sucks. Biggest fear ever.
20. Still heights freak me right out. But take me on a super high roller coaster – I’m all over that.
21. Used to “manage” the boys high school basketball team – it was all about the boys ;)
22. For years I could not listen to the song “All By Myself” by Celine Dion without involuntarily bursting into tears because of an e-trip — lol. Thank god that spell is over!
23. I’m so glad I didn’t move to Calgary in the late 90s like I was going to (had an apartment and everything!). Wouldn’t be wearing this ring of happiness on my left hand… <3
24. Cats. I want to live in a house filled with kitties someday.
25. I am a pessimistic optimist. (See? Total Gemini.)